Pix assesses “common” or “cross-disciplinary” digital skills. That means these digital skills are useful for everyone, in their personal and professional life.
Among others, Pix assesses the following skills:
- Searching for information online
- Managing data
- Communicating and collaborating online
- Editing texts, images, videos… and writing simple programs
- Protecting personal data and privacy
- Solving technical problems
Its first purpose isn’t to assess skills related to specialised software or hardware but to give you the tools to understand any digital environment in an enlightened and efficient way.
Read the details of all skills assessed on our dedicated page The tests.